This is the close-up pad that I (all around nice guy, Andi Gladwin) use. I had four requirements when choosing it:
1. Does it look luxurious, expensive and stylish?
2. Is it soft enough for tabled card work?
3. Does it make me look camp?*
4. Can it be used as a pillow when waiting in my car between gigs?
This pad is pretty large. It's 13" x 17" and is a nice royal red color. It's very plush and squidgy and solid wood base, which means that it doesn't crease like standard close-up pads. The material is plush "cushy velvety", which makes it the perfect display area for your performance.
We may have other colors in stock too. Get in touch before you order and we'll let you know. Just let it be known that I'm a metrosexual kinda guy and I think this color is the nicest.
* The answer to this should be no.